Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How do you promote natural beauty and healthy living in your daily life?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How do you promote natural beauty and healthy living in your daily life?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
mrswillie
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:12 AM

I eat balanced and exercise. I also try to get the needed sleep,

kerryket
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Good riddence for me, I'm skipping out on HFCS in other drinks as well.  All those sweeteners add up.

Quoting Kainalu55:

I have been drinking less soda too!  I was at one point drinking a dr. Pepper a day

Quoting kerryket:

I try to give my kids a good example to follow, we watch labels, eat well and constantly try new experiences.  I don't always keep my food goals, but managed to break the soda habit, which has become a rare treat for my family. 

elasmimi
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I have been "off the wagon" since Christmas; time to get back on. Eating more fresh fruits and veggies, drinking water instead of soda, and most of all, getting more sleep.

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM

T his is what I do also

Quoting nana9106:

I try to eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water. I also take a multi-vitamin, and get at least 7 hous of sleep every night.

dusky_rose
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM

These are things I do also.

Quoting sanj1213:

By eating healthy foods, exercise and drinking a lot of water. I have a cup of coffee every morning, after that it's water for the rest of the day.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Quoting sanj1213:

By eating healthy foods, exercise and drinking a lot of water. I have a cup of coffee every morning, after that it's water for the rest of the day.

I completely agree with you.

ceciliam
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I promote natural beauty by drinking lots of water, eating well, exercising and getting lots of rest.

RobynS
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I get a lot of great DIY recipes for skin care on Pinterest. The few I've tried so far have been fabulous! :)

RobynS
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I work out several times a week and TRY to drink enough water (but honestly I just forget). But my big prob is sleep. I'm a terrible sleeper! :(

GwenMB
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Quoting RobynS:

I get a lot of great DIY recipes for skin care on Pinterest. The few I've tried so far have been fabulous! :)

Can you share some? I'd be interested in them!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Gwen (43) David (55) Augie (5.5) Alex (4)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN