Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Would you recommend vitamins to others?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
Would you recommend vitamins to others?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Replies (41-50):
elasmimi
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Only if they have a deficency. Unless there is an underlying health problem, eating a balanced diet should provide all the vitamins we need.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I guess I don't recommend things like that because I don't use them.

natesmom1228
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I don't take vitamins myself. I eat very healthy.

cara124
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I don't think I would recommond them to anyone. I feel thats a personal choice & everyone has to do whats best for them.

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I would if I thought they might be beneficial.

GwenMB
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Quoting MichelleK41:

I would def. reccomend vitamins to others. My mother had major heart surgery and during her recovery her heart surgeon made sure she had Vitamin C once a day.

That's interesting, do you know why he recommended Vit C?

sukainah
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I think calcium for women is very important.  Also I seem to lack Vitamin D.

GwenMB
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM

At my MOPS Steering team meeting last night, we were talking about our next meeting & the speaker talking about depression.  We were brainstorming ideas for a small gift for everyone - or a make-n-take.  When we were discussing a possible gift, we thought about giving small samples of Vit C or D or St John's Wort since they are all good for helping with depression.  So I guess if I knew someone was suffering from depression, I might suggest one of those supplements - or that they research possibilities or talk to their doc about it.

aneela
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM

sure would

jryberg
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I definitely recommend using vitamins as part of your daily routine. After having Cafe Mom provide me the opportunity to try Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins I love the changes in my nail health! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN