Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

What do you love most about a healthy lifestyle?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
What do you love most about a healthy lifestyle?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Replies (101-110):
ashmac03
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I love the way I look and fee.  

KristinRox
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I dont work out nearly enough. 

Quoting mrswillie:

How often do you workout? I workout 6 days a week.

Quoting KristinRox:

I love that feeling that my body gets when Ive done a good excercise routine. It feels so comfortable, and so alive! 

JOIN US ON:

mrswillie
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:58 AM

I agree. My parents didn't eat real healthy. It was hard for me to start.

Quoting GwenMB:

Yes, it is. Giving them a healthy start in life is one of the best things we can do for them.

Quoting mrswillie:

That is so important.

Quoting RobynS:

Also, I love that I'm setting a good example for my kiddos. :)

RobynS
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Energy seems to be the popular answer and I have to agree!! It's no fun to feel tired and sluggish all the time.

dusky_rose
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I got mine at Walgreens.

Quoting MrsShipley21:

Ok thank you :) I will be checking that out for sure! 

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting MrsShipley21:

Where can one purchase these Vitamins? 

I got mine on Amazon, but I think some drugstores like Walgreens have them.

tresor
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I love that living a healthier lifestyle truly makes me feel BETTER!  I made a choice many years ago to cleanse my home of toxic chemicals that were in all the products I used and the results were miraculous.  I had a terrible skin condition as well as my daughter.  We had gone to many doctors and noone could help us,  Cleansing our home and ridding it of toxic and harmful chemicals changed my life.  My daughter and my skin condition DISAPPEARED!  I still and very emotional when I think of the miracle that took place. It is a decision I never regretted.  That choice has given me and my family a healthier life!

M0M2BMary
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Having a healthy lifestyle is all part of being a better person. By watching what you eat and exercising, you are also exercising self-control, responsibility, and consideration (when you think of how your health might affect your family members). That's a good thing!

anncart
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I love being fit, being able to chase after my kids, and feel amazingly sexy. I've replaced my families food with organic foods, which Ive noticed to make my entire family healthier. My youngest has only been sick once in the last 3 years!!! I love oragnic foods!

Here's where I found all the great info!!! http://a3a80ada7e1z6q3lw1wxvlmco1.hop.clickbank.net/

AshieBeth_Xo
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Feeling comfortable with your body and self is a way better feeling than eating junk and sitting around all day!
Netsanet
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Pless tell me what do you mean healthy life stile?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)