Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

What do you love most about a healthy lifestyle?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
What do you love most about a healthy lifestyle?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
nana9106
3 moms liked this

It makes me feel confident and energetic. Like, no matter what the day brings I can face it head on.

heidi_val
makes me feel good about myself and I'm doing right by my body
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
I like feeling that I am doing what I can to stay healthy.
supermeof3

What I love mostly about having a healthy lifestyle is how I feel, look and the feeling of knowing that I am "doing right" by my children and setting a good example of healthy living.

Shellness

when I eat the way I should and take my vitamins, my whole world is different. I have Crohn's disease. Eating healthy has kept me in a light form of remission for over 7 years. No meds. Thank goodness. I do have to keep up with the vitamins though and try to very consistantly.

mp3mom

What I love most about a healthy lifestyle is that I know I'm doing the right things for my well being; I know that I'm treating my body properly, the way it should be.

Madelaine
It gives me lots of energy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain

I love the feeling it brings: more energy, more confidence and most of all the weight loss. =)

jerzeetomato

Having more energy and in general just feeling better.  I also feel that I have more control over what goes on in my life.  Better physical health brings better emotional and mental health.

jryberg

Being a good role model to my daughter and a healthy lifestyle gives me more energy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN