Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does a healthy lifestyle and natural beauty make you feel?

Posted by   + Show Post

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How does a healthy lifestyle and natural beauty make you feel?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Replies (101-106):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:01 PM

There are so many potential side effects of gluten, ESP if you have Celiacs or gluten intolerance. Check out my soggy if you're interested in more info.

Quoting Bmat:

Interesting about the itchy feeling. I didn't know this could be a side effect of gluten. Thanks for posting about this.

Quoting .Angelica.:

this is an issue that's been going on for about 7 years now. Being tired and constantly dizzy and sick feeling. I've been to 4 different doctors. they all run the same tests (thyroid, diabetes, hypoglycemic, anemia) and they all come back perfect. I've told every doctor after the first that I had already been tested for that but they insist on doing it again and then telling me they don't know what's wrong.

I was actually hoping that going gluten free would help, but it hasn't seemed to much. Though I used to be VERY itchy and just this morning I realized I haven't been itchy the last few months since I quit eating gluten. I'm eating way better than I used to also. not sure what is going on though.

October is Celiac Awareness Month - did you know that only about 1 out of every 5 or 6 people who have Celiac Disease are diagnosed?  csaceliacs.org, celiac.com National Foundation for Celiac Awareness

Gwen (43) David (55) Augie (5.5) Alex (4)

.Angelica.
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I didn't either, but after searching yesterday to find out it seems it is. All I know is I used to scratch my legs almost raw every night and STILL be horribly itchy. I haven't been doing that since I stopped eating gluten.

Quoting Bmat:

Interesting about the itchy feeling. I didn't know this could be a side effect of gluten. Thanks for posting about this.

Quoting .Angelica.:

this is an issue that's been going on for about 7 years now. Being tired and constantly dizzy and sick feeling. I've been to 4 different doctors. they all run the same tests (thyroid, diabetes, hypoglycemic, anemia) and they all come back perfect. I've told every doctor after the first that I had already been tested for that but they insist on doing it again and then telling me they don't know what's wrong.

I was actually hoping that going gluten free would help, but it hasn't seemed to much. Though I used to be VERY itchy and just this morning I realized I haven't been itchy the last few months since I quit eating gluten. I'm eating way better than I used to also. not sure what is going on though.

warmi
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:50 AM

pretty :)

SunshneDaydream
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Healthy and naturally beautiful :)

1_HOT_MOMMA
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Awesome : )

Mrsmata1234
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM

:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)