Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you have any natural beauty or healthy living tips to share?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  • 115 Replies

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
Do you have any natural beauty or healthy living tips to share?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
heidi_val
drink alot of water. take time for yourself. exercise. eat healthy
sanj1213
2 moms liked this
Drink a lot of water. Atleast half your body weight in ounces. I drink more only because I workout.
Bmat

Learn to relax

GwenMB
1 mom liked this

Quoting sanj1213:

Drink a lot of water. Atleast half your body weight in ounces. I drink more only because I workout.

This is important. I get annoyed that you usually hear to drink 8 glasses of water, when it should be obvious that how much you need depends on your body size.

batjmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Take time for yourself. From quiet reading time, yoga, workout time . Whatever it may be I think moms need a few minutes of "me" time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof3_dll
1 mom liked this

Meditation, exercise and stick to eating nutrient dense foods/whole foods as much as you're financially able to.  Drink plenty of water.   Make your own natural beauty products.  I use essential oils with carrier oils for hair and skin.  I also just cleanse my face by using the Oil Cleanse Method.  Works wonders and is so cost effective.

nana9106
1 mom liked this

Drink lots of water, get enough sleep & as my mom said "pick your battles wisely" meaning try not to stress over the small stuff that is out of your control, only put your time and energy into things you DO have control over

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Drink plenty of water, excercise often and get the suggested amount of sleep.

kerryket

I see most of what I would have thought of here, spend some time looking up information about nutrition, what we put in our bodies is so important and I think doctors may be more focused on damage control than maintenance.

xoPxo

Strawberries are great for teeth whitening and taste good too <3

xoPxo
2 moms liked this

Fruits and Veggies can provide your body with water also because they have water in them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)