Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybelline Super Stay 24hr review

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

Decided to try this out in the color, Cherries in the Snow.  It has the color on one end and a balm on the other.   Very vibrant color.  I really like the balm, really does a good job of not making your lips feel dried out.  The color absolutely doesn't transfer to anything.  It truly is 24hr but it fades.  I purposely went to bed with it on and still had a faint color.  Easily comes off with oils or vaseline.  Not sure why you would want a 24hr lip color but it does work for the most part. I would buy this in another color.

***Corrie***

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
.Holly.
by Holly on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Thanks for the review. Never tried these.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrisnjoesmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I love these.  My fav is timeless toffee.  I have tried a few other colors but they are all too dark on me.  But I love how long lasting it is.  I have a birthmark on my lip and this helps me feel a little less self conscious about it.

mstrendygirl
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM

nice thinking of trying it now

christina82709
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I love May mascara . I use it at times on my clients and it is a very good product. Also if youll dont mine check out mu post about chap lips and lips stick please. They are 2 different post but I really love if youll would read it and maybe leave youlls own tip. Thanks :) I will approve any helpful post. http://beautyfashionreviews.com/

Also really enjoyed your post. please share more. love to read post on makeup or any thing to do with beauty and fashion

PS you can see i am from TX from my youlls LOL

littlemascara
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:05 AM

pretty color

blondiemomof2
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Wow...Not drying huh?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)