Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sephora Beauty Insider

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

You snooze you lose on those deluxe sample coupons.  I had 2 to redeem, foolishly I thought I could go and get them whilst I was already there, but nope they were out of stock.  So if you have those coupons use them right away if you can, bc the only other option was some shower gel, which isn't as much fun as an illuminator.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sophiesmom07
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I have a Sephora Beauty insider card, but I have never gotten any coupons. Do they email them to you?

ReadWriteLuv
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:02 PM
The more you spend the more they send.

I just had a $20 VIB bonus I had to use by yesterday.

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I have a Sephora Beauty insider card, but I have never gotten any coupons. Do they email them to you?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM
I got 20.00 off 50.00 I had like a week to use it. I get those like once or twice a year with my vib card
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:10 PM
I got two 15s off of 50 this week :) I bought myself the naked and naked2 for Christmas with the first and got both for 85 :) and I got my mom and little sister the naked basics for only 39 :) and I got two of the 100 point rewards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I got that too, I picked up the Cinderella palette.

Quoting ae86mommy:

I got two 15s off of 50 this week :) I bought myself the naked and naked2 for Christmas with the first and got both for 85 :) and I got my mom and little sister the naked basics for only 39 :) and I got two of the 100 point rewards.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)