Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your favorite brand of makeup?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM
  • 14 Replies
I use MAC cosmetics and Chanel only. Not that I don't like the regular store types of brands like covergirl ect. It just doesn't fit me right.. MAC sits best on my skin because I am yellow and pinkish undertoned so I would usually wear a NC ( yellow toned foundation ) and NW ( pink toned foundation ) as powder or a darker color for a bronzer. What's your favorite brand of makeup and why??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Nars, because the quality is great colors are bold and fashion forward. Makeup forever is close second.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Urban Decay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommielouboutin
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Yeah I agree NARS is great quality. I used to work for Sephora and people would come in all of the time asking for those two they also loved them.

Quoting Apr1l:

Nars, because the quality is great colors are bold and fashion forward. Makeup forever is close second.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Mffx and chanel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chloemom531
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:47 AM
iman..maybeline...two faced...
pixiemg1
by Amy on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM

It really depends on the products for what brand I gravitate towards. I do like MAC, UD, Stila & NYX for eyeshadows.  Blush is MAC, NYX and Milani.  UD for eyeprimer and CG & Jordana for mascara.  I like to try new products from both DS & HE to see what gems I can find.  I have yet to find my HG in foundation and face powder. 

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Makeup forever is topping my list right now. I like Mac too because I can easily find shades of makeup that suit my skintone. Lancome for lip and eye products, especially mascara.

Mzgemini
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Elf and nyx
littlemascara
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Guerlain.  I love everything about them.  Great quality, beautiful products, they even smell wonderful. :)

blondiemomof2
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I couldnt pick one. I use tons of different brands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)