Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sales

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 19 Replies

Have you gone to your favorite shops lately?  Everyone seems to be having a sale.  Even all that Neiman Marcus Target stuff is on clearance.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM
No I'm trying to cut back I'm waiting for my 2012 shopping numbers from hubby, it's not pretty so I'm trying to be good right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoPxo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM

i haven't either, hubby and i went over a budget and we plan to have debt paid off and starting to set aside retirement  this year, but i can set aside a little for things i need

Christy619
by Christy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I was just at Target today. 70% off of the Neiman Marcus stuff! Crazy. 

Apr1l
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:24 PM
yea the Diane von furstenberg yoga mat was 50$ originally and now its like 14$, but it doesn't even have grip! Crazy for that price

Quoting Christy619:

I was just at Target today. 70% off of the Neiman Marcus stuff! Crazy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Holly.
by Holly on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Truthfully I'm tired of shopping right now.  I get this way sometimes after the holidays when all I did for a few months was shop shop shop.  Lots of good sales tho.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM

We always wait until after Christmas to go shopping.  Not hard to do since we don't celebrate Christmas.  I've hit Macy's, Nordstroms, H&M, The Gap, OshKosh, Gymboree, The Body Shop & The Loft.  Oh, and believe it or not, I got a killer deal on really nice towels for my bathroom in Lowes of all places.

We are also waiting for packages to arrive in the mail this week, so excited, LOL!

credit card

CafeMom Tickers
erikays
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:03 AM
I want to hit up Target. We went to Toys R Us and Kohls, Kohls had great deals too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I haven't. Can't buy anything to fit right now so why go.

Gweneveer
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I'm in a shopping hiatus. For now, lol. I spent wayyyy too much on Christmas. We we about to go over our own fiscal cliff, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Christy619
by Christy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I'm still seeing some good deals online too! I think I may get some boots today ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)