Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Outfit Question....Need Some Help!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hey ladies I don't normally post in here BUT I got some thing for Christmas that I don't normally wear. I need to know other women's opinions on some clothes. I will post pictures below so that you gals know what I'm talking about. The first thing that I got was a grey button down cardigan that has 5 buttons down it with a deep v neck. I am not sure what to wear with it or how to wear it. The other thing I got was an orange foe fur hooded vest that zips up. I'm not sure what to wear with it. I live in Wisconsin where its been down into the 20's here during the day. If you can give me some ideas as to what to wear with both things would be great. Before I forget I got a grey scarf that has scaloping on it that I am not sure what to do with. One final question that I have is I have a pink plaid shirt with green and black as "accents". Not sure how that would look with the orange vest and I was thinking of wearing a black long sleeve shirt under it as an extra warm layer since its been so cold. Any help is appreciated.

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MichelleK41
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

The gray sweater would be cute with a camisole under it with a pair of dress slacks. The scarf would go well with the pink plaid shirt and a pair of black jeans. The orange/rust colored vest with be cute with Fall colored or dark colored type plaid shirts or plain Fall colored/dark shirts with a nice pair of blue jeans and flat bottomed over the calf boots in brown/tan.

erikays
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
The plaid would be cute with a shirt underneath and with the scarf.

Cardigans can go with so much too! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty stuff. With the  gray  cardigan, get a camisole  for underneath it  or a pretty tank top. They are cheap.

The zipped hoodie vest, I'd wear something long  sleeved underneath. I wouldn't wear that under a jacket, but wear it out on a warmer day like 45 degrees or something.

Is that a scarf in the last picture? You could wear that with the cardigan too. Scarves are a cute accessory.

Rushn311
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah, the colored vest, wear something fall colored with it. Browns, creams, even a green would work, or black. They would  all look good with skinny jeans and some boots :D

ashmac03
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

The plaid shirt would be cute with a white cami, black leggings, boots with high socks and that black scarf.  The down vest would be cute with a long sleeve tee and skinny jeans tucked into boots.  The sweater I would also wear with leggings, boots and a scarf.  

rayroe2
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

The scarf would look cute with the checker/plaid shirt. The vest looks nice the Way it is and the grey shirt any tank top would do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN