Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How long do you keep..

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this
Your fingernails?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erikays
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Mine are always really short. I can't stand having them long, I did when I was in my late teens though (18-19).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
givenshl
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine only grow to like an active length which is good because anything longer would just get in the way of things I do on a daily basis. I tend to them weekly to keep them looking nice, if they break o well it grows back.
.Holly.
by Holly on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I like to keep mine on the shorter end. I don't like the look of really long nails anymore. My nails grow long pretty fast, so I have to keep them filed down. I like them best with a little bit of nail above the nail bed squared off, but a bit rounded at the corners.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah5708Emma
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM
This is exactly how I keep mine. If I have my nails done with acrylic I get them done long. My natural nails I keep short.

Quoting .Holly.:

I like to keep mine on the shorter end. I don't like the look of really long nails anymore. My nails grow long pretty fast, so I have to keep them filed down. I like them best with a little bit of nail above the nail bed squared off, but a bit rounded at the corners.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sukainah
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I keep mine short.  I used to keep them long and painted, but I just don't have time for that anymore.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM

My natural nails are horrible so I have acrylic nails.  I get fills every 3 weeks but I have them cut way down.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I guess medium length.  They are not short but not super long either.  I do file them every Sunday since they tend to grow pretty quick.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:32 AM

They're short at the moment.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM

my nails are real.

BabyTeki
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I have a hard time getting my nails to grow. Is love to keep acrylic, but its not in the budget right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)