Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Your most basic beauty look?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM
  • 27 Replies

What's your most basic look? Makeup, hair, clothes? Like if you're running out really quick for a few minutes?  

I have to walk 2 blocks to pick up my dd from school. I hate to be seen not looking all put together, but I'm outside for literally 5 minutes. lol I was just curious at what you all do. 

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Jeans,uggs and a peacoat and scarf. Hair i pull into a high bun with a donut. Makeup i never do basic-always full foundation, contour, fake lashes, lipstick, all of it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM

If Im leaving the house even for a few mins I like to look put together, dosnt have to totally done up but I like to look like I care. 

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Quoting ae86mommy:

Jeans,uggs and a peacoat and scarf. Hair i pull into a high bun with a donut. Makeup i never do basic-always full foundation, contour, fake lashes, lipstick, all of it :)

That's what I do, jeans and uggs or skinny sweats and uggs. :)

Sisteract
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

If I am going for a hike or run, I am not put together beyond teeth brushing and face washing + sunscreen.

littlemascara
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no problem going without makeup.  If I'm justrunning to walgreens for 5 minutes or grocery shopping. etc... I'm fine with just pinning my hair up and going.  I always wash my face, do skin care, SPF, brush my teeth every morning so I just need to brushmy hair and change out of pjs and I'm good to go.

kellynh
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Quick brush, jeans and shirt, foundation and mascara

Apr1l
by Katie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Basic look black skinnies with blouse, smoky brown winged eyes soft pink blusher nude lips or heat wave lips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:23 PM

If I am going out for a drive or to the grocery store 3 minutes away, I will still do my makeup but don't do my eye makeup like I normally do. I did that today. I actually forgot to do my eyebrows, but put mascara and eye liner on. I wear the regular clothes but not all done up, if I am just returning home in a lil bit.

AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:32 PM

If it were me, I'd throw my hair in a ponytail, toss on jeans and a t-shirt with my favorite flats, and call it good. Maybe some chapstick, too. Lol.

Christy619
by Christy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Jeans, tshirt, cardigan, flats, scarf since its cold, messy bun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)