Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Does your husband involve himself in pampering you?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

Does he paint your nails for you? 

Does he go shopping and suggest items that he thinks are pretty for you? 

Does he shave your legs? 

Things like that....tell us!

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shellness
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:54 PM
4 moms liked this

My husband has painted my toes a time or two. I love it when he does. Its intimate in a super sweet kind of way. 

When I was pregnant he would shave my legs for me (and any other parts I couldn't reach!)

I HAVE to take my vitamins for health reasons, lots of vitamins, more than the average person, and he makes sure I remember them. He doesn't want to see me sick. 

Lastly, he will go shopping with me. Its hard to get him to go but when he does he def. involves himself. You see, he was raised by his mother. A super prissy lady, in a good way. She really takes good care of herself and taught her children the same. It sometimes wasn't fun to go with him to get the children clothes when they were little because they had to try EVERY thing on and let him see......exhausting, lol. But I love him. 

Hes very masculine but knows what a lady likes! Kudos for the MIL!

My daughter had this pic on her phone. Thought I would share :)

CookieMom108
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

e tried to shave my legs for me and he did help me color my hair when I was pregnant.  That was pretty funny actually!  Just recently he tired to do the gradient sponge thing on my nails.  He did exactly what I told him to as far as putting the polish on the sponge and pressing it on my nails, but it didn't come out very well.  He's real handy and can always fix zippers and clasps and stuff like that on my clothes.  And he's better than I am at criss-crossing bra straps in the back. 

He's come home from the store or mall  with nail polish he knows I'll like, clothes too sometimes.  I take a really hard to find size and if he sees something he knows will fit, he buys it for me if I'm not there.

Just yesterday we were at the mall returning some Christmas stuff and he saw these super cute shoes (above)  and when I said I couldn't decide which I liked better, he said just buy both :)

Yeah, he pampers me.

Gweneveer
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Nope, never. But I wouldn't ask him to either. Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shellness
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Those are super cute! He sounds great! 

Quoting CookieMom108:

e tried to shave my legs for me and he did help me color my hair when I was pregnant.  That was pretty funny actually!  Just recently he tired to do the gradient sponge thing on my nails.  He did exactly what I told him to as far as putting the polish on the sponge and pressing it on my nails, but it didn't come out very well.  He's real handy and can always fix zippers and clasps and stuff like that on my clothes.  And he's better than I am at criss-crossing bra straps in the back. 

He's come home from the store or mall  with nail polish he knows I'll like, clothes too sometimes.  I take a really hard to find size and if he sees something he knows will fit, he buys it for me if I'm not there.

Just yesterday we were at the mall returning some Christmas stuff and he saw these super cute shoes (above)  and when I said I couldn't decide which I liked better, he said just buy both :)

Yeah, he pampers me.

Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:52 PM

When I was pregnant and couldn't see my legs or feet  - yes he did.

Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM

love these shoes!

Quoting CookieMom108:

Yeah, he pampers me.

Sisteract
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I love the beer bottle amongst the mani/pedi supplies.

Quoting Shellness:

My husband has painted my toes a time or two. I love it when he does. Its intimate in a super sweet kind of way. 

When I was pregnant he would shave my legs for me (and any other parts I couldn't reach!)

I HAVE to take my vitamins for health reasons, lots of vitamins, more than the average person, and he makes sure I remember them. He doesn't want to see me sick. 

Lastly, he will go shopping with me. Its hard to get him to go but when he does he def. involves himself. You see, he was raised by his mother. A super prissy lady, in a good way. She really takes good care of herself and taught her children the same. It sometimes wasn't fun to go with him to get the children clothes when they were little because they had to try EVERY thing on and let him see......exhausting, lol. But I love him. 

Hes very masculine but knows what a lady likes! Kudos for the MIL!

My daughter had this pic on her phone. Thought I would share :)

littlemascara
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:39 PM

He puts lotion on my feet every night. :) He's painted my toes when I needed him to, he knows if he wants to surprise me with beauty products (and I don't especially like surprises, but sometimes he just wants to!) he should go to Guerlain and ask what I want. And he earns the paycheck around here! He's very generous with me. :)

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Nope, not at all.

Apr1l
by Katie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:07 PM
No way....nor would I want him to..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)