Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your husband involve himself in pampering you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does he paint your nails for you? 

Does he go shopping and suggest items that he thinks are pretty for you? 

Does he shave your legs? 

Things like that....tell us!

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
Apr1l
by Katie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Wow!

Quoting Shellness:

My husband has painted my toes a time or two. I love it when he does. Its intimate in a super sweet kind of way. 

When I was pregnant he would shave my legs for me (and any other parts I couldn't reach!)

I HAVE to take my vitamins for health reasons, lots of vitamins, more than the average person, and he makes sure I remember them. He doesn't want to see me sick. 

Lastly, he will go shopping with me. Its hard to get him to go but when he does he def. involves himself. You see, he was raised by his mother. A super prissy lady, in a good way. She really takes good care of herself and taught her children the same. It sometimes wasn't fun to go with him to get the children clothes when they were little because they had to try EVERY thing on and let him see......exhausting, lol. But I love him. 

Hes very masculine but knows what a lady likes! Kudos for the MIL!

My daughter had this pic on her phone. Thought I would share :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM

He takes my toe nail polish off....I get my fingernails done, so I don't want the polish to come off. I think he enjoys it. LOL

He doesn't shave my legs or go shopping for me. He doesn't mind if I buy myself something because  I normally don't. He  will tell me what he likes on me though.

He will scratch my back or massage my shoulders for me. Oh yeah, he painted  my toe nails for me when I was pregnant with my daughter.

AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Not really, mostly because I don't ask him to. He's great at giving opinions - if I ask him which shirt he prefers, for instance, he'll choose one. But like I said, I don't really ask him to take part in stuff like that.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:34 PM
He will do face masks with me :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
No he just pays for it all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Pretty much just financially. I ask his opinion, but he's rude about it te majority of the time, so I don't always bother :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsRkg
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Shave my legs and paint my nails ...no. But he will come shopping with me and picks out stuff with me, and hold my bags and stuff.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:51 AM

DH always goes shopping with me, and finds things for me.  He cooks dinner almost every night, which is just awesome.  He has run a bath for me, and gives massages.

Christy619
by Christy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

He painted my toenails when I was pregnant...he did a good job. lol

EDDES
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:55 AM

He is so cute and sweet....God Bless your husband and your strong marrige it is a blessing to see that he really cares and takes the time to do this stuff....you are so fortunate...you have a keeper and a winner there. Kudos to you.happy 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)