Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Does your husband involve himself in pampering you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does he paint your nails for you? 

Does he go shopping and suggest items that he thinks are pretty for you? 

Does he shave your legs? 

Things like that....tell us!

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
Meloney413
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Whenever I need 'Me' time from the kids or i just want to relax in a nice warm bath he seen an opp to one, score brownie points & 2 get into the bath tub with me ;) he tells me to relax & he rubs my sholders & feet then exfoliates my arms & legs with my favorite sponge & body wash once im out he'll give me the best back rub! for working such a labor intense job this man has golden hands! ahhh just thinking about it i could really use one right about now! * .

Meloney413
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:12 AM

He wont paint mine but he'll paint our 3 year olds .. she convinced him by saying she wouldnt tell anyone he did them for her lol * .

Quoting Apr1l:

Wow!

Quoting Shellness:

My husband has painted my toes a time or two. I love it when he does. Its intimate in a super sweet kind of way. 

When I was pregnant he would shave my legs for me (and any other parts I couldn't reach!)

I HAVE to take my vitamins for health reasons, lots of vitamins, more than the average person, and he makes sure I remember them. He doesn't want to see me sick. 

Lastly, he will go shopping with me. Its hard to get him to go but when he does he def. involves himself. You see, he was raised by his mother. A super prissy lady, in a good way. She really takes good care of herself and taught her children the same. It sometimes wasn't fun to go with him to get the children clothes when they were little because they had to try EVERY thing on and let him see......exhausting, lol. But I love him. 

Hes very masculine but knows what a lady likes! Kudos for the MIL!

My daughter had this pic on her phone. Thought I would share :)

elasmimi
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:27 AM

rolling on floorUhhhh...no

goddess99
by Michelle on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM

He used to paint my nails. He pampers me in other ways.

erikays
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM
He would if I asked but I never do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM

No he doesn't and I wouldn't want him to either.  

MommeisQueen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Aww that's sweet.
Madelaine
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Ha!  No.

Shellness
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Thats a good one, lol! You should get a picture of that.

Quoting KelliansMom:

He will do face masks with me :)

Shellness
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM

That all sounds like wonderful stuff. Especially the cooking. Thats a fantasy of mine!

Quoting FlyingMommy747:

DH always goes shopping with me, and finds things for me.  He cooks dinner almost every night, which is just awesome.  He has run a bath for me, and gives massages.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)