Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Does your husband involve himself in pampering you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does he paint your nails for you? 

Does he go shopping and suggest items that he thinks are pretty for you? 

Does he shave your legs? 

Things like that....tell us!

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Replies (31-40):
Shellness
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM

You are a sweet heart. What a nice thing to say. Thanks!

Quoting EDDES:

He is so cute and sweet....God Bless your husband and your strong marrige it is a blessing to see that he really cares and takes the time to do this stuff....you are so fortunate...you have a keeper and a winner there. Kudos to you.happy 

Shellness
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I wish we had a bathtub big enough for both of us to get in! :(  Gary can't really give me massages anymore because his hands hurt from arthritis. I won't ask him to anymore because I know it hurts him. He's a carpenter. I don't know how he does his job sometimes. Thats really sweet about your husband doing your daughters nails :)

Quoting Meloney413:

Whenever I need 'Me' time from the kids or i just want to relax in a nice warm bath he seen an opp to one, score brownie points & 2 get into the bath tub with me ;) he tells me to relax & he rubs my sholders & feet then exfoliates my arms & legs with my favorite sponge & body wash once im out he'll give me the best back rub! for working such a labor intense job this man has golden hands! ahhh just thinking about it i could really use one right about now! * .

Meloney413
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Do you think it would be too painful for you to give him a hand massage? I know when I was pregnant i could care less about my feet all i wanted was my hand and fingers rubbed! with enough lotion its actually VERY soothing :) maybe you could try it .. or look up ways to massage arthritis hands & it was sweet but still looked like a 3 year old painted them hahaah :)

Quoting Shellness:

I wish we had a bathtub big enough for both of us to get in! :(  Gary can't really give me massages anymore because his hands hurt from arthritis. I won't ask him to anymore because I know it hurts him. He's a carpenter. I don't know how he does his job sometimes. Thats really sweet about your husband doing your daughters nails :)

Quoting Meloney413:

Whenever I need 'Me' time from the kids or i just want to relax in a nice warm bath he seen an opp to one, score brownie points & 2 get into the bath tub with me ;) he tells me to relax & he rubs my sholders & feet then exfoliates my arms & legs with my favorite sponge & body wash once im out he'll give me the best back rub! for working such a labor intense job this man has golden hands! ahhh just thinking about it i could really use one right about now! * .

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
I do :). He has no shame lol

Quoting Shellness:

Thats a good one, lol! You should get a picture of that.

Quoting KelliansMom:

He will do face masks with me :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sukainah
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM

No, my husband does not do those things lol

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Lol, no. Not really my thing. 

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Quoting CookieMom108:

He's come home from the store or mall  with nail polish he knows I'll like, clothes too sometimes.  I take a really hard to find size and if he sees something he knows will fit, he buys it for me if I'm not there.

Just yesterday we were at the mall returning some Christmas stuff and he saw these super cute shoes (above)  and when I said I couldn't decide which I liked better, he said just buy both :)

Yeah, he pampers me.

That's really thoughtful! I wouldn't mind my hubby doing that!

momof3_dll
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM

My SO gives me massages.

jenniferlee_12
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Heck no!! lol

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM

He painted my nails once before. He rubs my feet for me sometimes too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN