Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

winter coats

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM
  • 27 Replies

what kind of winter coat do you usually wear?  do you have different one for more casual or drssy/professional looks?  do you usually wear hats, gloves, scarves, etc?

January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month!

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Just a casual ski type coat. I personally think its too cold for a peacoat type coat.

cutestmom24
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM
I dont. have a winter. coat. becuse. I live in f and it dosent. get to. cold down. here.but later. on this yr. dd and I will be moving to maryland. so next y winter I hope to buy one it 2. winter coats.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I have leather jackets and peacoats, it doesn't get cold enough here to wear much else.

Twisted_Halo
by Ashley on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:12 PM
I love the mid-length peacoats and fitted long length down coats. Hate to be cold so need them to cover from the waist, down
AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a big courderoy one I wear when it's really cold, but I prefer to stick to zip-up fleece jackets if I can. Or my leather coat (the only animal product I own).

ColieO
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM
I have a black basic coat. A big white puffy one. A red snowboarding jacket. A green wool toggle coat and a blue wool peacoat. I wear the green one a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:01 AM

OMG, I have a collection, and I need it here in Seattle.  Usually start out the winter in either my leather jacket or trench coat, then go to a wool red toggle coat which is my favorite.  But now I am in my down parka, it is going to snow tonight, yikes!

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:04 AM
I have a few I have a casual puffy black jacket, a houndstooth, black dressy coats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:35 AM
I wear a fitted black peacoat. It doesn't get very cold here, and I just think its looks nicer than a poofy jacket.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy619
by Christy on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:20 AM
I have a charcoal/blk plaid peacoat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN