Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Ask the Expert: How do you create beauty from within? WINNER ANNOUNCED

Posted by   + Show Post

Congratulations to Lovingmommywife as the winner of the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions - Ask the Expert Giveaway!

Beauty is more than skin deep! Diet, lifestyle - even attitude can impact the way we feel AND the way we look!   

Want to learn more? 

We're thrilled that natural beauty expert, Jessa Blades, will be joining us to answer YOUR questions on how to enhance your beauty, naturally!

Jessa Blades is a makeup artist, natural beauty expert and women's health advocate. You can learn more about Jessa here!

Ask Jessa your questions in the replies below, and you'll be entered to win a $25 gift card from drugstore.com!                                        

Jessa's answers begin here >>

Giveaway rules:
The giveaway starts 1/10/13 at 9 am (ET) and ends 1/20/2013 at midnight (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").

• Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to drugstore.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/21/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Replies (31-40):
Mya62412
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:07 AM
What is a way to darken your eye brows with out the clown look?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Groove
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:10 AM
what is your advice in how to remove unwanted facial hair? I have a lot of Italian in me, which has led to thick, dark hair. I have peach fuzz that's a lil darker, but not a big deal. But the lip hair is the bane of my existance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mya62412
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM
What is the best supplements for all around beauty? Ie... hair, skin, nails
Mya62412
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM
What things can I do to feel beautiful with out a lot of make up?
Groove
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:13 AM
my next question: anytime I wear any makeup on my eyes, they itch and water constantly. Doesn't matter the brand. It is especially bad when I use pencil eyeliner and mascara.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jyofray
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Wonderful to have an expert on board! I need help! Clearer skin a more natural way is a must. I dislike using harsh cleaners. Dark circles under my eyes... they make me look so tired. Any tips on eliminating them? I feel great, but look horrible lol. Help!

Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:34 AM

What exercises would be good for me? I am in early menopause, I have epilepsy, and I am looking to lose weight around my belly area.

zekthezookeeper
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM

What is the best way to stop facial hair?  I am always plucking my beard and mushtache hairs, and would like a natural way to stop them from growing back.

laylolilah
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I use an eye serum, eye moisturizer, face serum, daytime mosturizer, nighttime moisturizer, neck cream, and sun protection...all before whatever makeup, including primer, I'm going to wear that day.
Recently I read that there is no benefit to all this layering. That it may actually be detrimental to pile on too many products.
What's the truth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zekthezookeeper
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I am 46 years old and still have acne at times.  I have had a hysterectomy, but still have my ovaries.  If I wash too much, I get really dry skin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN