Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ask the Expert: How do you create beauty from within? WINNER ANNOUNCED

Posted by   + Show Post

Congratulations to Lovingmommywife as the winner of the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions - Ask the Expert Giveaway!

Beauty is more than skin deep! Diet, lifestyle - even attitude can impact the way we feel AND the way we look!   

Want to learn more? 

We're thrilled that natural beauty expert, Jessa Blades, will be joining us to answer YOUR questions on how to enhance your beauty, naturally!

Jessa Blades is a makeup artist, natural beauty expert and women's health advocate. You can learn more about Jessa here!

Ask Jessa your questions in the replies below, and you'll be entered to win a $25 gift card from drugstore.com!                                        

Jessa's answers begin here >>

Giveaway rules:
The giveaway starts 1/10/13 at 9 am (ET) and ends 1/20/2013 at midnight (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").

• Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to drugstore.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/21/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Replies (61-70):
Alejandra10
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Hi jessica i am 22 and ever since i was a teen i have had acne i have tried a lot of stuff and nothing has really worked is there something that you mmay recomend
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lele678
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:59 PM
How to get rid of acne scars? I'm 31 and look like a teen with acne. Please help
tryingmommy1984
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I have some unwanted hair on my chin and upper lip is there anyways to get rid of them without waxing or shaving because it just comes back darker? Thanks

mp3mom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Hi, Jessa. What's your secret to creating natural beauty from within? Thank you!

Sunshine257
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Is agave nectar a good substitute for sugar or is it as bad as high fructose corn syrup?
MamaToCollin
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM

When I want to wear makeup, I'll put on an eye cream and let it dry before applying concealer.  My problem is, once I apply concealer, the skin under my eyes really seems to stand out--and not in a good way.

The skin tends to look crinkley (like crepe' paper).  I've tried lots of concealers with the same results.

What can I do to fix this?

rfurlongg
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:23 PM
My eyes are often puffy in the morning. Any suggestions?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noahmommie2012
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM
i have oily hair. how can i make it not oily.
Jenn8604
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I have bad acne. I have tried all sorts of products including natural ones. Is there a good list of things I could try to mix and match to find the one for me?
Apr1l
by Katie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
What products are great for achieving that glowy look?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)