Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to the Beauty & Style Lounge! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM
  • 477 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Beauty & Style Lounge group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms with an interest in beauty, style and fashion!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
6 moms liked this

Hi ladies!! Im Mandee married mom to 3 (2 girls 14 & almost 5 and 1 son 9) from Indiana. I'm a long time member of CM who enjoys pop culture, cooking, sports, fashion (Especially shoes!!) and music. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Mandee!  wave

Quoting MamaMandee:

Hi ladies!! Im Mandee married mom to 3 (2 girls 14 & almost 5 and 1 son 9) from Indiana. I'm a long time member of CM who enjoys pop culture, cooking, sports, fashion (Especially shoes!!) and music. 

beachcombergirl
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi ladies! I'm a wife, mom to two boys, and TTC a 3rd little miracle! I used to post a lot on CM when I was pregnant with my second four years ago, and I'm excited to be back! I am a writer, makeup artist and skin care consultant. I love reading, movies, fashion, beauty and health and wellness, sports, music, and spending time with my family and friends! 

Naturalmom304
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:14 PM
4 moms liked this

Hello Ladies!! I am a wife and mom of 4. two boys and twin girls. I love fashion and beauty.  I work in Special Education full time and run a online jewelry boutique! Happy I found this group!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Welcome to the group.  I hope that you find yourself in "the family way" again soon.  :)

Quoting beachcombergirl:

Hi ladies! I'm a wife, mom to two boys, and TTC a 3rd little miracle! I used to post a lot on CM when I was pregnant with my second four years ago, and I'm excited to be back! I am a writer, makeup artist and skin care consultant. I love reading, movies, fashion, beauty and health and wellness, sports, music, and spending time with my family and friends! 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

So glad you're here!

Quoting Naturalmom304:

Hello Ladies!! I am a wife and mom of 4. two boys and twin girls. I love fashion and beauty.  I work in Special Education full time and run a online jewelry boutique! Happy I found this group!

beachcombergirl
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome to the group.  I hope that you find yourself in "the family way" again soon.  :)

Quoting beachcombergirl:

Thank you!!! :D

2 children, one angel baby and several miscarriages. Struggling with premature ovarian failure. Hoping and praying for a 3rd little miracle.
ToYnyc
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:42 AM
5 moms liked this

Hi ladies, i'm  Tasha i'm excited to join a group with ppl that share my interest in fashion and beauty! looking forward to making new friends

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Tasha, we're so glad you're here!

Quoting ToYnyc:

Hi ladies, i'm  Tasha i'm excited to join a group with ppl that share my interest in fashion and beauty! looking forward to making new friends

littlemascara
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:50 PM

welcome!!!!

Quoting beachcombergirl:

January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN