Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM
  • 12 Replies

Have you tried this line or plan to?

Mon, January 21, 2013 4:40pm EST by Add first Comment

Drew Barrymore Flower

As if acting and mommyhood aren’t enough, the amazing actress is channeling her talent into a brand new cosmetics line for Walmart–we caught up with the star at the launch event for her line in New York City.

Drew Barrymore, 37, is not only one of Hollywood’s most talented actresses, but she could also be the most lovable! Whatever she touches turns to gold, so when we heard she created a brand new cosmetics line, Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore for Walmart, we couldn’t wait to check it out!

Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore

The one and only Drew Barrymore with HollywoodLife Beauty Director, Jennifer Tzeses.

The line delivers luxury formulas at mass market prices (none of the products retails for over $15) and it’s easy to see why. The packaging is so glam and a little bit Art Deco and could rival the most pricey of products. The vibrant hues of lipstick, nail polish and eye shadow go from subtle to saturated and are just so pretty. The cruelty-free products are not tested on animals, check. And the brand doesn’t pay for advertising, which means all the resources go into the formulas and packaging, double check.

Why Drew decided to create the line: “I’ve worn makeup my whole life for film and fashion and worked with the best makeup artists in the world and I love what makeup does for you,” she says. “Then I was the co-creative director at Cover Girl for six years, and when I finished my contract, it was like I had gone to college for six years and I wanted to know what I would do with my degree.”

Well it looks like Drew is putting that degree to good use! The beautiful star (and on a personal note for me: the sweetest, most genuine celeb I’ve ever met) is also pretty innovative when it comes to applying her lipstick.” I love to wear my lipstick on my cheeks and I love to highlight the corners of my eyes,” she says.

Drew’s beauty philosophy: “Happiness is what makes you pretty.” We couldn’t agree more!

You must check out Flower by Drew Barrymore at Walmart.

January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month!

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AimSnapHolz
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Probably not. The stuff celebrities put out is usually of a lesser quality and higher expense than the stuff that actually looks good, feels good, and does its job well.

littlemascara
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:24 AM

i'd consider it... but i never shop walmart

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Hmm, maybe. If I happen to be in Walmart. I might.

0Glitter0
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I haven't but i love Drew

ToYnyc
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM

i  only buy my makeup from Sephora, because they have lots of options and i get to try before i buy  =)

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I may check it out but I will wait for reviews on them before I buy.

jenniferlee_12
by Jenn on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I have never heard of it.

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I might check it out, love Drew!

.Holly.
by Holly on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I'm not going to run out and buy it, but I'm sure overtime I'll end up grabbing something from her line.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I want to try it ...but I dont ever go to walmart so I dont know if i will 

Just looked at it on walmarts website...its not going to be at the Atlanta stores :( but I might order it online 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)