Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

makeup bag

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 10 Replies

what is your makeup bag like? is it pretty small for just essentials, or do you pretty much carry everything?

January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month!

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstrendygirl
by Irene on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:12 AM

This is what is inside of mine i need a bigger one now. i pretty much cant zip it so i have to buy a much bigger one now to add more lol

ae86mommy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I don't actually carry a makeup bag. I never really leave the house and when I do, it's only for a few hours so I never need to touch up :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3_dll
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:44 AM
My purse has a zippered middle compartment and all my lipsticks and glosses are in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM

The one I carry in my purse is small, just for basics. I have too much makeup to be carrying it everywhere, wouldn't fit in one purse haha!

jenniferlee_12
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I don't carry one.

MamaMandee
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I have a make bag with quick essentials and then I have a small 3 drawer thing with the rest in it. 

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I don't carry one.  I have a compact and a bazillion lipsticks and glosses shoved in my purse.  

0Glitter0
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM

i have my makeup organized in a shoe organizer that is hanging on a rod for now, i am working on my walk in closet/wash room. I have the cheap makeup in it, when i get my room done i promised to myself to go get some more makeup , a little motivation for me to get it done faster

littlemascara
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I just carry some essentials but it still seems so heavy and bulky.  But I don't want lipstick or something loose in my handbag because I'd much rather ruin a cheap makeup bag than a nice handbag.  I'm thinking it'd be easier to just leave it in the car instead of carrying it everywhere!

erikays
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Just has my powder and lipglosses and eos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)