Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Skin care?

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM
  • 4 Replies
What is everyone using these days? I'm still using Chanel hydra max I'm running low I have promised to stick to a budget this year I need to try some lower end products for skin care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hiba84
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I use Clinique and I like it!

littlemascara
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:06 AM

I use Elysee, and I add retin-a at night.  I think Ole hendrickson makes good stuff, Perricone (although some smell SO BAD there's no way I can use them no matter what they might do), Murad, Exuviance... kind of depends on what your major skin care concerns are.  Korres makes wonderful all natural products, especially the wild rose line. 

Christy619
by Christy on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I started using Korres last week. I love it. I feel like I should knock on wood, lol, but I havent gotten a single zit since I started using it which is a huge deal because everytime I try something new my skin reacts. I have been dealing with chin breakouts since I went back to work and I feel like I FINALLY found something that is making it better and not worse. I am using the milk proteins cleanser and the wild rose cream. I dont use the cream everyday, I have been rotating between that and rosehip seed oil.

SpOtTeRzChiCk89
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I use dove soap every morning/night and coco butter I let the lotion sit there and soak in before I start rubbing it. Works great for me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)