Beauty Starts Within Challenge Day 4: Hydrate!
A great way to feel better on the inside and out is to drink plenty of water. As we get older we lose moisture within our skin. Water helps to keep your skin cells moist and prevent premature aging. Today's challenge is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day!
Here are some tips to help increase your daily water intake:
- Start drinking water as soon as you wake up.
- Drink 2 cups of water with each meal.
- Add lemons or limes to make it taste better.
- Eat water rich foods like watermelons.
- Sip water during your entire workout.
- Buy a water bottle that holds the amount of water you want to drink each day. For a smaller water bottle, calculate how many times you need to fill it to reach your goal.
Do you drink enough water each day? How many glasses do you drink daily? Share some of your tips for increasing daily water intake?