Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Beauty Starts Within Challenge Day 5: Create a Mini Spa

Posted by   + Show Post

You may not have time or money for a professional manicure but you can still give yourself a little home spa treatment! Take a few minutes to add some color to your fingers or toes.  You'll get a lift every time you catch a glimpse of them. Today's challenge is to pamper yourself!

Run a warm bath, add some bath salts, light a candle, and play your favorite music. A little pampering can go a long way for your mind, body, and spirit.

wink

What types of things do you do to pamper yourself? Do you go to a spa or pamper yourself a home?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Beauty Starts Within Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Replies (71-75):
shamroc374
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I go get pedicure whenever I can and I always pay the $10 extra for the extra pampering. I make my own bath salts at home for relaxing baths.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
narumi74
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Whenever I need to relax or calm my nervous I take a nice, hot bath!

EbonySnow
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I'm going to do this tonight after dd goes to bed, a nice long bath with candles sounds so nice

Jeni2013
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:45 PM

i love this idea. going to try it tonight ! you rock

Bmat
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I don't go to a spa.  I like to snuggle into a comfortable blanket and read while I am sipping some nice flavored coffee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)