Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

China Glaze Tranzitions 2013 Collection

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

China Glaze Nail Lacquers in (L-R): Altered Reality, Split Perso-Nail-ity & Shape Shifter

China Glaze Nail Lacquers in (L-R): Altered Reality, Split Perso-Nail-ity & Shape Shifter

China Glaze Nail Lacquers in (L-R): Duplicity, Metallic Metamorphosis & Modify Me

China Glaze Nail Lacquers in (L-R): Duplicity, Metallic Metamorphosis & Modify Me

The shades include…

• Altered Reality: A metallic, mid-tone teal blue that changes to a deep teal with a top coat.
  • Split Perso-Nail-ity: A mid-tone rose cream that changes to a deep, grape purple with a top coat.
  • Shape Shifter: A dark, metallic purple that changes into a deep navy blue with a top coat.
  • Duplicity: A beautiful, light mint cream that changes into a deep green with a top coat.
  • Metallic Metamorphosis: A charcoal grey shimmer that turns into a slightly darker charcoal shade.
  • Modify Me: An aqua blue cream that changes into a deep indigo shade with a top coat.
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixiemg1
by Amy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I am on the fence with these.  I love all the colors but I always were top coat and don't know if I would ever wear one without.  I bought a few of OPI Liquid Sand polishes and you are not suppose to put top coat on those.  Well I could only go about half a day before I put some on.

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Pretty!!

littlemascara
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

me too, I always to a base and top coat.  I like that green color though!

Quoting pixiemg1:

I am on the fence with these.  I love all the colors but I always were top coat and don't know if I would ever wear one without.  I bought a few of OPI Liquid Sand polishes and you are not suppose to put top coat on those.  Well I could only go about half a day before I put some on.

erikays
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Me too!

Quoting littlemascara:

me too, I always to a base and top coat.  I like that green color though!

Quoting pixiemg1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Holly.
by Holly on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Oh come on ..be a nail rebel and go without a top coat sometimes. Lmao teasing. But I bet they are still nice colors with one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM

LOL, I will probably end up picking up a few of them.   I really like the top three. 

Quoting .Holly.:

Oh come on ..be a nail rebel and go without a top coat sometimes. Lmao teasing. But I bet they are still nice colors with one.

Apr1l
by Katie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Lol

Quoting .Holly.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3_dll
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I like the colors

littlemascara
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I looked at them at Sallys, and then Ulta yesterday. Almost got them. They did have cool ideas, like just put topcoat on the tip, etc.  But there wwere 2 china glaze and a butter I wanted more!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Pretty colors!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)