Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Egg White Mask

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

So last night I had a few hours to myself so I decided to do a homemade mask.. I just did the egg white mask and put some cucumbers over my eyes for 20 mins... When I took the mask off my skin looked so nice and soo soft... I highly recommend this... It says it can tighten the skin if done 2-3 times a week.. This will definitely be a 2-3 times a week thing for me.

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aprilrenee11
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM
How do yoy make it i want to try
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Christy619
by Christy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Cool!

ToYnyc
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM

i will be trying this, TFS

DOMTITI
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:36 PM
My grandmother has been using egg whites since I can remember. Her skin is tight, wrinkle free. I picked up on it as a teen. Works wonders. I use fresh mint for any dark circles or puffiness around the eyes. My g-mom has the best homemade remedies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zadidoll
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM

In the make up industry an egg white is used before applying foundation right on top of it. Of course this is done in the movie/tv industry by some of the old school MUAs as most of the newer ones probably don't.

In regards to a DIY face mask try this. You will need one whole egg separated - keep BOTH parts.

• One egg yolk
  • Squeeze of lemon juice

Beat one egg yolk with two to three drops of lemon juice. Apply to face for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing off with COOL water (don't use hot or you'll cook the egg).

Follow that with an egg white mask. The egg yolk with lemon adds moisture to the face while the egg white tightens the skin. You can leave the egg white on and apply makeup over it OR remove, again with cool water.

Gweneveer
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Interesting! I should try this!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I've done this but it smelled horrible to me :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Interesting, thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)