Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Pajama's out in public, fashion Do or Don't?

Posted by   + Show Post

i see this alot lately, your thoughts?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Replies (51-57):
JBiiirdD
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Sweatpants or yoga pants is as casual as I get & that's usually when running to the store for a quick gallon of milk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jenny0709
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't say "need." I said its ok...meaning I could understand it and look past it!!!

Quoting Jazzdoll:

Quoting jenny0709:

A big no! It's so tacky. All though if you're pregnant And or don't feel good its ok.

My sil is almost 8 months pregnant AND doesn't feel good - she went out today in an adorable sweatshirt and matching sweatpants.  There is never any need to go out in pajamas.

Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:44 PM

don't

Mya62412
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:05 PM
When I'm sick and have to leave my house yes.
RoyalT26
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM

OMG NO no No and NO... I hate seeing this ... truly how hard is it to put on actual clothes ?.... even running the kids to school in the am.... you moms know who you are! LOL wake up a bit early and spend a actual 15 - 20 minutes getting ready ....

SeventiesChild
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

The whole point of pajamas is to wear something clean to bed that hasn't been "out" on the street.  It's just plain wrong and I dont want to see your jammies, sorry.

PipSqueek1582
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Big DON"T in my book!  To me, it says lazy, lazy, lazy, don't care about myself...Take 10 seconds to put some jeans and a t-shirt on...even if you don't have time for the shower and all that!  I refused to wear anything but my jeans...even after major surgery...it's just wrog!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)