Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Pajama's out in public, fashion Do or Don't?

Posted by   + Show Post

i see this alot lately, your thoughts?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
MomTiara19
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I sooo hate this look.My son now 21 did this once in his teens.... I marched him right back into the house..lol..

angie944
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Dont... unless you are VERY pregnant or sick... and only running a quick errand.  

1Trixie
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:49 PM

It does not bother me what others wear out in public, there are many times I am ready for bed and in my nighties that fully cover my body and look somewhat like clothes and I realise I need to pick something up from the store,I am to old and tired to change so yes I have wore my night clothes many of times, so I am a yes on wearing nighties out in public as long as your 'covered'!

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM

It's a crazy person look. Only excusable in university when you are running late from your dorm to class.

godsgirl26
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Come on man. That is a fashion NO, NO.

littlemascara
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I'd say a bigger don't is taking the time to photograph total strangers just to snark on them, ya know? who has time to do that?

ToYnyc
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:49 PM

i pulled these pics off the net as i do every pic that i post

Quoting littlemascara:

I'd say a bigger don't is taking the time to photograph total strangers just to snark on them, ya know? who has time to do that?

littlemascara
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM

oh I knew that.  but there are those facebook pages like "the people of walmart" and stuff that people spend what seems like a lot of time doing this.  ya know?  when I run into 7-11, I don't have my camera ready in case some is wearing pj pants, lol

Quoting ToYnyc:

Quoting littlemascara:

ToYnyc
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM

yeah thats true, i know of alot of cell phone paparazzi lol!

Quoting littlemascara:

oh I knew that.  but there are those facebook pages like "the people of walmart" and stuff that people spend what seems like a lot of time doing this.  ya know?  when I run into 7-11, I don't have my camera ready in case some is wearing pj pants, lol

Quoting ToYnyc:

Quoting littlemascara:

littlemascara
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM

paparazi, lol.  I just think you never know someone's circumstances, ya know? I have had all 3 children both needing emergency hospitalization at times, and myself as well.  When my kids went, no I didn't have time to find the perfect stylish outfit for the ER.  Last Spring my son had a long ambulance ride to another hospital 60+ miles away that I went on with him, and DH met me there.  So yeah, I went to khols in my pjs to get my son clean socks, undies etc, stuff the hospital didn't have and I bought myself some jeans, a bra and a shirt so that I did not have to wear pjs all day.  all in all, it was a pretty horrible experience.  So I wasn't sick and didn't look sick, but things were not good at all. 

Quoting ToYnyc:

yeah thats true, i know of alot of cell phone paparazzi lol!

Quoting littlemascara:

Quoting ToYnyc:

Quoting littlemascara:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)