Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Are your children..

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 25 Replies
as stylish as you are? Or do you believe in the whole "They are just going to grow out of it" theory? Or just basic "kid" clothing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToYnyc
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:12 AM

its hard to find anything stylish for a little boy, the clothes are cute but its nothing i haven't seen before. i tried to give my son a little mohawk but he hated it so i guess thats that. lol

DOMTITI
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I hear that all the time about boys. I never had an issue. I always find cool clothes for my guys. I just mix all types of styles together. I think people are to scared be "edgy"! I love it. I always get compliments, but I also get "I could never attempt to pull that off"! Lol I just cut my lil guys beautiful locks, he wanted a "faux hawk". He LOVES IT!

Quoting ToYnyc:

its hard to find anything stylish for a little boy, the clothes are cute but its nothing i haven't seen before. i tried to give my son a little mohawk but he hated it so i guess thats that. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DOMTITI
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Love this kid<3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToYnyc
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM

i would love some tips!

Quoting DOMTITI:

I hear that all the time about boys. I never had an issue. I always find cool clothes for my guys. I just mix all types of styles together. I think people are to scared be "edgy"! I love it. I always get compliments, but I also get "I could never attempt to pull that off"! Lol I just cut my lil guys beautiful locks, he wanted a "faux hawk". He LOVES IT!

Quoting ToYnyc:

do11face
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Yes, I think they are pretty stylish. ;)

1Trixie
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Stylish for sure =)

mstrendygirl
by Irene on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:03 PM

yes my lil one is very stylish

AimSnapHolz
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I'm not stylish, my son wears way cuter clothes than I do.

jenniferlee_12
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:33 PM

It depends on the day. He wears jeans and t-shirts most days, but we dress him up on special days.

littlemascara
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM

yup, pretty stylish.  they are teens, so clothes are more important to them than when they were little

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN