Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Beauty Starts Within Challenge Day 8: Laugh!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 65 Replies

We all know the saying - laughter is the best medicine! Today's challenge is to smile and laugh often!

Rent a comedy, make some popcorn, plop down on the couch, and don't think about anything serious for a couple of hours.

sidesplittinglaughter               popcorn               sidesplittinglaughter

Do you feel better after you have a good laugh? What are some things that give you a serious case of the giggles?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Beauty Starts Within Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:41 PM

A good laugh always makes me feel better. My dh and dd make me laugh everyday. I also love watching Tobuscus, he's a youtube personality, hilarious!!

letstalk747
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM

i laugh alot with my son  , he some great funny faces

Mya62412
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM
I do feel a bit better after a laugh other two. Watching my kids be goofy gives me a case of the giggles.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommacatof3
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Some of the things my kids say make me laugh. My husband and I to watch Comedy Central together.It's a great way to wind down after a stressful day.  When I'm home alone I go on Youtube occasionally. There is a young girl on Youtube that goes by the nickname Xiaorishu that makes some funny videos. 

ms-superwoman
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM
pixiemg1
by Amy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I love to laugh and it always makes me feel better.  today I met up with my girlfriends for lunch and we laughed the entire time.  It was so much fun and made going back to work bearable.

eds6619
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:51 PM

funny movies and the janet evanovich number books

Janet
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:51 PM

A good comedy.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:57 PM

My son and husband can get the giggles rolling all the time. We are a house full of laughter. the laughing really help during my husbands chemo treamtents. There was a lady with breastcancer and every first thrusday we shared a room and her ipad with her and her son watching standup while her and my husband got their chemo. it was our favorite chemo day if there is such a thing. but the stories and laughter we shared help us all 

jenniferlee_12
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM

This reminds me that I really want to see the Identity Theif movie. I love the commercial for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)