Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to the Dr because of my periods

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 6 Replies

i thought i was going to go to the ER last night, i am going to the Dr, i have never cramped so bad before and i passed clots really bad, im worried it is a miscarriage, or i have anemia, something isnt right, do you suffer like this with yours? I know something isn't right, the pain has eased off now but i coldnt sleep last night and early this morning

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momof3_dll
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I had this and was diagnosed with dysmenohhrea (painful, heavy periods).  I was put on BC and that helped some.  Then last year had the Mirena placed and I don't even get PMS now and periods are still there but super light.  Some people stop all together but I'll take light over what I suffered from before. 

DACIA79
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Make an appointment with your Ob- Gyn could be a miscarriage or fibroid tumors or endometriosis hard to say without an exam

Good luck.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Good luck sweetie.  I hope you get it figured out and feel better soon.

ae86mommy
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:27 PM
My sister had pain like a miscarriage every period. She ended up having a procedure where they burned some inner layer of her uterus. It's way better now. She said she barely notices her periods now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Ouch so sorry, update us on how it goes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM

:( yeah, you will have to get some exams... prepare for U/S.  There's a lot of possibilities.  I hope you feel better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)