Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Well, i post and you comment:) Lets hear and get some ideas goin!!!

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM
  • 9 Replies

Between Maybellin, M.A.C, Revlon ect....What has worked for you ladies?? From powder, concelar, eye liner, eye shadow, mascara...ALL OF IT! Whats worked over the months and years for you ou guys?

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I tend to lean towards MAC for lipstick. If I don't want to spend that much, I loooove Revlon lipsticks :) concealer-I prefer hard candy glamouflage and rimmel. I love NYX mascara and eyeliner. Elf blush. Urban Decay for eyeshadow. For foundation I've been loving revlon color stay whipped. Bronzer-I love too faced chocolate soleil and nars Laguna. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy619
by Christy on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I have stuck to MAC for foundation and powder for awhile now. I just recently switched from the studio fix to the mineralize line. I like it so far. Anything else (eyes, lips, etc) tends to be a collection of various things...from Sonia Kashuk to Stila to Elf..

Apr1l
by Katie on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Powder mufe hd has been great, light weight and perfect for setting. Concealer korres and Mac studio stick great consistency and long wearing. Eyeliner mufe aqua eyes long wearing great color, eyeshadow kat von d so pretty, mascara korres b5 and Jordana both great for volume, lips nars semi and pure mattes and mufe rouge artist intense loooove could buy them all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madison876
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Quoting ae86mommy:

I tend to lean towards MAC for lipstick. If I don't want to spend that much, I loooove Revlon lipsticks :) concealer-I prefer hard candy glamouflage and rimmel. I love NYX mascara and eyeliner. Elf blush. Urban Decay for eyeshadow. For foundation I've been loving revlon color stay whipped. Bronzer-I love too faced chocolate soleil and nars Laguna. :)

Is there any more good products by hard candy? I seen there items just wasnt sure if they were good.

ae86mommy
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I like their baked blushes. Other than that I'm not really sure. The packaging looks so teenagery that I usually steer away. But the glamouflage concealer is seriously amazing. I have a 28 month old and an 18 month old and it covers all my dark circles. Lol

Quoting Madison876:

Quoting ae86mommy:

Is there any more good products by hard candy? I seen there items just wasnt sure if they were good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0Glitter0
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:38 AM

to be honest i have never worn anything but Mabeline foundatin once or twice in my whole life, lol  mostly had cheap lip sticks like NYC, ELF, Wet nWild, threw them away and starting to buy all vegan products

Madison876
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Quoting 0Glitter0:

to be honest i have never worn anything but Mabeline foundatin once or twice in my whole life, lol  mostly had cheap lip sticks like NYC, ELF, Wet nWild, threw them away and starting to buy all vegan products

Vegan meaning all naturaul mineral makeup? What brands?

0Glitter0
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

i love Burts Bees, going to try Honeybee Gardens, and more, i have a list here i will bump for ya to show what brands i found

Quoting Madison876:

Quoting 0Glitter0:

Vegan meaning all naturaul mineral makeup? What brands?

pixiemg1
by Amy on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Foundation-Skin79 BB Cream, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse & Revlon Colorstay

Concealer- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind or MUFE Concealer Pallette in #1

Setting Powder-ELF HD powder or Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder

Primer- for eyes UDPP and for face UD De-Slick in a tube mattifying gel

Eyeshadow-NYX, WNW, MAC, UD, Stila & Too Faced

Eyebrows-Milani Brow Powder

Liner-Milani, Jordana and NYC

Mascara-CG Lashblast, Jordana BestLash Extreme and Benefit BADgal

Lipstick/Gloss-NYX, Maybelline, Revlon and MAC

Lip Liner-Maybelline in clear

Blush-MAC, Milani, NYX, Jordana & ELF

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)