bourjois healthy mix serum/ bb cream boscia (but I don't use them anymore)
mufe hd powder
fragrance atm Givenchy dahlia noir -that's changing a lot haven't found a real fav
primer nah don't use it.
Mac face and body is a fantastic foundation
1. As of right now Skin79 BB Cream in the hot pink packaging
2. Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder or ELF HD
3. Aquolina Pink Sugar
4. CG Lahsblast, Jordana Best Lash Extreme & Benefit BADgal
5. Face Primer-UD De-Slick in a Tube and Eye primer UDPP
Foundation- Revlon Nearly Naked
Mascara- Almay ( I have sensitive eyes)
Primer- Urban Decay
Fragrance - no favorite. Right now I am using Marc Jacobs Lola.
No loose powder.
1. Don't use either
2. Aromaleigh mineral powder
3. Frankinscense and Myrrh
4. Still trying to find one I like, using L'Oreal right now
5. Benefit for face, NYX for eyes
Quoting kaygarcia97:Foundation/BB Cream. Tarte BB primer
Loose Powder don't use it
Fragrance too many to list! Currently Gucci "Magnificent Magnolia" and Guerlain "Cruel Gardenia"
Mascara Guerlain Noir de G
Primer Laura Geller
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2014 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.