Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty Starts Within Challenge Day 13: Treat Yourself

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:09 PM
  • 47 Replies

When was the last time you bought something for yourself? Today's challenge is to buy yourself a treat!

Next time you're at the store, be sure to slip a little something in the cart that's just for YOU.  Some new slippers, lip gloss, a magazine - any little splurge that you wouldn't normally buy.

credit card

What will you be getting? Do you feel better after you do a little shopping for yourself?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Beauty Starts Within Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:55 PM

yikes ha ha this is a tough thing to do..but if i was to buy myself something...it would be a Doctor Who dvd :P

goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I just did this yesterday, I dyed my hair. I always feel better after a little shopping.

ninamsi
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I purchased a bag of blue chips (Corn Tortilla Chips) today.  Not a big purchase I have enjoyed them.

littlemascara
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:13 PM

i do this more than I should I am sure.

sdks2011
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Oh my....I am not sure when the last time I got myself something. Always used to make me feel better when I got something new...no matter how small or big it was.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I bought a new lipstick:)

Jenn8604
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Does buying craft stuff count? I buy that every now and again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM

What I am most eager and excited to buy next is any of the art wall hangings for our apt that my husband and I picked out and are saving up for.

YVONNE

laughnchica
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I hate spending my money lol. I enjoy shopping until my bank statement comes around...

marisab
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM

we have a rule when w ego store evereyone gets one thing for themself..lqast time i got some books i wanted.. i am planning get my hairdone next time an dmaybe somenew makeup

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)