Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Makeup review CoverFX total cover cream foundation, Dior Rouge Dior nude lip blush*PICS ADDED*

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just picked up a couple products that I am really happy with that I'd like to share with you ladies!

CoverFX total cover cream foundation(N50 med to tan skin/neutral undertone).

I am in love with this product! I have to admit I was skeptical about it, being an "all in one" type product - claiming to be a concealer and foundation in one. I was also a little worried about the texture, as it seemed very thick and very heavy. Applying the product with the sponge it came with would result in way too much product on my face, so I decided to go with a foundation brush. The resulting coverage was amazing! ...and I hardly used any of it! Full coverage and it went on silky and finished matte. I still have it on about 8 hours later. The colour selection is great too. The only thing I would caution about this product I noticed that parts of my forehead and cheek skin were flaking after applying the product. I have patchy dry skin in winter so a little bit of flaking is not unusual for me. I would recommend using a moisturiser and primer before applying to help counter the drying effects.

Dior Rouge Dior nude lip blush(trench)

So I have avoided Dior products for a long time just because of the price. But I decided to treat myself and get a lipstick. Boy this one was worth the money. Nude lip blush is like a lip balm/lipstick.... it was like butter for my lips. Felt amazing - divine even! The finish is sheer too, so it's quite natural looking, and it lasts! Most balms I have used wore off quite quickly. If you want to splurge, have your lips smooth, shiny and with a hint of colour this is soooo for you.

See Pg2 for my pics!

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Katie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

nice!

ae86mommy
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Pretty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AimSnapHolz
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I avoid lip products like the plague (except Chapstick) but I've been debating on the CG foundation... I think I might get it now that I've got a good review! Dry skin on my forehead is something I deal with all the time so I would wear a moisturizer anyway. Thanks for sharing!

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:16 PM

You should post a FOTD!

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:22 PM
What's that?

Quoting blondiemomof2:

You should post a FOTD!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Face Of The Day. Where you post a pic and tell us all the products you used :)

Quoting jellybeanjean:

What's that?

Quoting blondiemomof2:

You should post a FOTD!

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Oh cool... Ill do it up tomorrow...am trying to get my crazy teething dd to go back to sleep right now. =) no way am I posting a before and after though hahaha!

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

What's that?

Quoting blondiemomof2:

You should post a FOTD!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Lol :)

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Oh cool... Ill do it up tomorrow...am trying to get my crazy teething dd to go back to sleep right now. =) no way am I posting a before and after though hahaha!

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Quoting jellybeanjean:

What's that?

Quoting blondiemomof2:

You should post a FOTD!

littlemascara
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

love Dior, and that color is gorgeous!

jenniferlee_12
by Jenn on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

TFS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)