idk if you've ever read about some celebs drinking turmeric in their tea, I was curious what the benefits are so read a little:
1. It is a natural and inexpensive way to care for your skin; it is available widely in the market in powder, paste and dried root forms at cheap rates.
2. It is endowed with antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties; that is why, it is a useful component in skincare recipes.
3. It contains a compound known as ‘curcumin’ which forms the yellow pigment; this in turn functions as a coloring agent to impart a brighter skin complexion.
4. When taken internally, turmeric acts as an effective blood purifier which, in turn, helps to improve the condition of your skin.
5. Turmeric is an anti-oxidant that assists in attacking free radicals to give a youthful looking skin, devoid of rashes and other disorders.