Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~~Beauty Dupes~~

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:05 AM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this

Here are some makeup dupes.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlemascara
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:37 AM

TFS!

MiddleAgeMess
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:49 AM
I know these products *look* similar, but there's no way WnW eyeshadow could hold a candle to MAC. Same with the polish. Sinful is a lot more watery, which requires more layers, which changes the final color. With all that said, there are great drug store products that can't be beat. IMO, Maybelline ma's ara is consistently a good product & there's no reason to waste $$ on higher end brands.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Apr1l
by Katie on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I posted this Mac nyx one before for fun and got torn apart for it not being accurate lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by Jenn on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM

tfs

momof3_dll
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Cool.  I do love the elf high definition powder.  Never tried it's twin so  can't compare. 

ae86mommy
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I only have a few MAC shadow but wet n wild shadows are quite comparable IMO. I'm no expert but the texture if both is pretty creamy feeling, and the blendability is similar, at least in the few I have. Obviously they're not the same, and I tap off the brush before I apply so the fallout doesn't happen on my face, but I definitely haven't been too impressed with Mac so far.

Quoting MiddleAgeMess:

I know these products *look* similar, but there's no way WnW eyeshadow could hold a candle to MAC. Same with the polish. Sinful is a lot more watery, which requires more layers, which changes the final color. With all that said, there are great drug store products that can't be beat. IMO, Maybelline ma's ara is consistently a good product & there's no reason to waste $$ on higher end brands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 1:28 PM
I don't have the Mac one, but I have revlon pink pout, which is said to be a dupe for Mac snob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MiddleAgeMess
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:26 PM
They're similar in color, but that's where the "dupe" ends.

Quoting Apr1l:

I posted this Mac nyx one before for fun and got torn apart for it not being accurate lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I want some of those lipsticks! Thanks!

ToYnyc
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:29 PM

interesting, i never paid attention before

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)