Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How much makeup to you have? Any how do you store it?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
I had to go to Target tonight and buy storage for all my makeup. Grr. How to you store your makeup?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nursesummer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

ae86mommy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I have a little plastic 3 drawer organizers. All drawers are crammed shut. My palettes are on a little basket that I sit on top, my eyeliner are in a cup that sits on top, and my brushes are on another cup that sits on top.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a secretary desk that has 3 drawers, and I can open it and sit there.  I also have a large dresser in my closet (like I stock up on mascara, etc... I have 2 daughters, a son and hubbs I buy all the skin care, etc for ).  It has shelves for my perfume to keep them out of light, heat, humidity. And I have 2 of those acrylic organizers on the vanity with my most often used things.

Nursesummer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Wow! That's great!

Quoting littlemascara:

I have a secretary desk that has 3 drawers, and I can open it and sit there.  I also have a large dresser in my closet (like I stock up on mascara, etc... I have 2 daughters, a son and hubbs I buy all the skin care, etc for ).  It has shelves for my perfume to keep them out of light, heat, humidity. And I have 2 of those acrylic organizers on the vanity with my most often used things.

MrsShipley21
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I have a big makeup box that opens and locks :D It is like a kaboodle but its bigger and black comes with keys and everything

littlemascara
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM

those acrylic things I have are the bomb.  The Container store has them, theyhave a small footprint but hold a TON and no digging for what you're looking for.

Nursesummer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I have a few of them to organize things in my bathroom vanity drawers. I love them.

Quoting littlemascara:

those acrylic things I have are the bomb.  The Container store has them, theyhave a small footprint but hold a TON and no digging for what you're looking for.

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I have a vanity and a drawer in the bathroom 2 traincases and a couple of boxes of backups....yeah its just pretty much all over the house lol
erikays
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Not much, I just use a simple makeup box.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erienne06
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:31 AM
I keep mine in a makeup box case I got for my birthday. My MIL had a makeup theme for all my birthday gifts in December so definitely a lot of makeup. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN