Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Unwanted hair

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:48 AM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

Are you hairy in places you dont want to be?  

How do you remove unwanted hair?

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gweneveer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I consider myself pretty hairy for a lady.  

I shave my legs from ankle to hip, and I shave my bikini line and armpits.

I tweeze my eyebrows and wax my top lip at home.  I have to tweeze other random areas on my body also....

I wish I wasnt so hairy!

Christy619
by Christy on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I tweeze my eyebrows and wax my upper lip also. I am starting to get a random straggly hair here and there on my jawline that I will tweeze...Uggh, just started getting them recently. Aging sucks. (I'm blaming aging.) lol. The rest of my body, where I remove hair, I just shave.

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Shave and tweeze :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CookieMom108
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I use Nair on my forearms.  

Oh and shave everywhere else.  Tweeze eyebrows, so far no need to do anything to my upper lip.

jenniferlee_12
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I shave.

momof3_dll
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM

shave and tweeze

littlemascara
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I sahve, and get my brows waxed.  I have no-no for facial hair  because I like my skin smooooooth, makeup looks so much better on very smooth skin.  luckily I have very light, fine hair.

poshkat
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I am pretty hairy. I use a emoji epilator on my legs, thighs, bikini line, and armpits. I shave my arms because the epilator gives me terrible ingrown hairs on my arms and it hurts. I tweeze my eyebrows and wax my upper lip, but I have a smaller epilator i'm going to try instead of waxing. I'm just putting it off because I know it will hurt
1_HOT_MOMMA
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm a hairy beast all over lol so i use an epilator onmy chin and upper lip...which was very painful for the first 3 months til I got used to it :0

I tweeze my brows and whatever whiskers the epilator doesn't get..

I shave my legs with ladies disposable razors from the 99cent only store lol..I have to do this every 3 days or so if I wanna stay smooth grrrr but most times i shave em once a week or so, i"m not all neurotic about it lol : )

I wax my panty line and sometimes my upper forearms, but very carefully cus i'm prone to ingrown hairs and razor rash and ahhhhhhhhhh what a damn headache it is! me n my coarse, kinky hairs LOL

1_HOT_MOMMA
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:35 AM

ohh yeah, I shave my armpits with a disposable razor every time i go out... and I also shave my knuckles cus I like my hands to be nice and smooth...not hairy like a damn baboon hahaha LOL : ) ohh and I pluck random hairs out of my cheeks too :0

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)