Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

ever used these?

Shadow Shields

"Giving Women the Confidence They Need to Apply Eye Makeup!"

• Protects under eye area from eye shadow fallout
  • Self Adhesive
  • Hands Free
  • Saves Time
  • Eliminates Mess

Being hailed as "The Best New Find of 2009" and as the "Red Carpet Secret Beauty Product," Shadow Shields are the only product of its kind to truly eliminate messy "raccoon eyes" caused by applying eye makeup!  While perfect for eye shadow fallout, Shadow Shields are also ideal for lash tinting, extensions and airbrush.

• Saves time on touch-ups
  • Hands Free
  • Convenient
  • Disposable

Shadow Shields

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Replies (11-12):
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I haven't used them.

Zadidoll
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Yes, I have. I think the price is a little steep when a DIY version using post-it notes works the same. My problem is that my kids use the post-its when I need to use it. LOL

These are now sold at RiteAid for $5.99 for a box of 14, full size through the site is $9.99 for 30 which is basically two more for $1.99 less. In fact, I just picked up a box to see how well it compares to the original Shadow Shields. At RiteAid these are called Eye Boutique Shadow Shields and the url listed on the box is www.eye-boutique.com

Quoting littlemascara:

ever used these?

Shadow Shields

"Giving Women the Confidence They Need to Apply Eye Makeup!"

• Protects under eye area from eye shadow fallout
  • Self Adhesive
  • Hands Free
  • Saves Time
  • Eliminates Mess

Being hailed as "The Best New Find of 2009" and as the "Red Carpet Secret Beauty Product," Shadow Shields are the only product of its kind to truly eliminate messy "raccoon eyes" caused by applying eye makeup!  While perfect for eye shadow fallout, Shadow Shields are also ideal for lash tinting, extensions and airbrush.

• Saves time on touch-ups
  • Hands Free
  • Convenient
  • Disposable

Shadow Shields

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)