Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 11 Replies

Has anybody tried this? It's a new product, I got it at Target. It's a light oil (a combo of olive, avocado and shea) that is in a spray bottle, and you can use it on your hair, body and face. It makes me deliriously happy-I have skin that is drier than an iguana's, and I have thick, curly hair, so moisture is a precious commodity with me, LOL.

I have sprayed it into my hair after I wash it before I put my styling products into it. I can see that it helps my styling products define my curls and my hair is really soft. It's not oily at all, it just sinks right in. I do need to reiterate, though, that I have oceans of thick hair, so me spritzing in a little spray does not weigh it down in the slightest, and it doesn't feel oily.

I have also used it on my body and I love it. I always have to keep some ultra moisturizing lotion or creme on my body at all times when it's cold-in the summer, I can go without a lot of moisturizing, but here (St. Louis), I have to keep something on my skin pretty much from October through April, because it is either downright cold or cool. I can now switch up between my heavier lotion and the Miracle Dry Oil. It sinks right into my skin and doesn't sit on it so I feel a layer of slick.

Garnier just needs to start paying me, all the free advertising that they are getting out of me, LOL. First, I carried on about their Finishing Paste and Curl Shaping Spray Gel, and now this. Or, a year's worth of free product, I wouldn't complain about that, LOL!

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy619
by Christy on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I havent heard of it until now, but it sounds really nice!

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Thats awesome you found something you love. I really liked their fiber putty but they discontinued it. I'm hoping the product they replaced it with works as well.

AimSnapHolz
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:41 AM

It's not completely discontinued, just from some places. They still have it where it sells - we have it in the Walgreens I work at.

OP, I have had a lot of people rave about this product. I'm really considering getting it!

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Thats awesome you found something you love. I really liked their fiber putty but they discontinued it. I'm hoping the product they replaced it with works as well.

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:17 AM
No kidding? I think even the website says it is discontinued. So they sell the original in some markets and the "new improved (more expensive)" in others?

Quoting AimSnapHolz:

It's not completely discontinued, just from some places. They still have it where it sells - we have it in the Walgreens I work at.

OP, I have had a lot of people rave about this product. I'm really considering getting it!

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AimSnapHolz
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM

It's possible I'm mistaken, if the website says it's discontinued. I'll check today at work and see if maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Quoting blondiemomof2:

No kidding? I think even the website says it is discontinued. So they sell the original in some markets and the "new improved (more expensive)" in others?

Quoting AimSnapHolz:

Quoting blondiemomof2:

AimSnapHolz
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Looks like you were right, my bad! We only have the new version.

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Quoting AimSnapHolz:

Quoting blondiemomof2:

kaygarcia97
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 8:55 PM
My favorite products are Redken. Their color extender and iron repair are a big hit for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Jerks. Why do they have to mess with a good thing :(

Quoting AimSnapHolz:

Looks like you were right, my bad! We only have the new version.

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Quoting AimSnapHolz:

Quoting blondiemomof2:

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Ill have to check the drugstore to see if they still have it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by Jenn on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Never heard of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)