Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

Posted by   + Show Post

Has anybody tried this? It's a new product, I got it at Target. It's a light oil (a combo of olive, avocado and shea) that is in a spray bottle, and you can use it on your hair, body and face. It makes me deliriously happy-I have skin that is drier than an iguana's, and I have thick, curly hair, so moisture is a precious commodity with me, LOL.

I have sprayed it into my hair after I wash it before I put my styling products into it. I can see that it helps my styling products define my curls and my hair is really soft. It's not oily at all, it just sinks right in. I do need to reiterate, though, that I have oceans of thick hair, so me spritzing in a little spray does not weigh it down in the slightest, and it doesn't feel oily.

I have also used it on my body and I love it. I always have to keep some ultra moisturizing lotion or creme on my body at all times when it's cold-in the summer, I can go without a lot of moisturizing, but here (St. Louis), I have to keep something on my skin pretty much from October through April, because it is either downright cold or cool. I can now switch up between my heavier lotion and the Miracle Dry Oil. It sinks right into my skin and doesn't sit on it so I feel a layer of slick.

Garnier just needs to start paying me, all the free advertising that they are getting out of me, LOL. First, I carried on about their Finishing Paste and Curl Shaping Spray Gel, and now this. Or, a year's worth of free product, I wouldn't complain about that, LOL!

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Replies (11-11):
littlemascara
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I have not, but I do use a lot of oils!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN