Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Went to Sally beauty supply

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
I left very mad, kinda petty but still I was mad. I got my mani/pedi stuff then went to find my hair mask. Me and my friend were talking about conditioner I said treseme is the only one that works I've tried high end and low end. The lady working butts in and says we have a good one for color treated hair. I told her my blond is mine not from a salon. She acted shocked. I checked out and left
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Zadidoll
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Take it as a complement! If it's so blond that it looks bottled then you were blessed so take it as a complement. Sort of like when someone asks if you had any works done and you didn't. It's oh so a complemenet in my book.

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I usually do but this lady just rubbed me the wrong way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Agree. I have people tell me my nails look fake and I always take it as a compliment :)

Quoting Zadidoll:

Take it as a complement! If it's so blond that it looks bottled then you were blessed so take it as a complement. Sort of like when someone asks if you had any works done and you didn't. It's oh so a complemenet in my book.

Apr1l
by Katie on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Lol but yea I agree compliment

Quoting blondiemomof2:

Agree. I have people tell me my nails look fake and I always take it as a compliment :)

Quoting Zadidoll:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by Hippie Bombshell on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM

That was so rude of her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN