Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Huge Pores

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
How can I make them smaller or a good way to clean them. They get clogged like everyday
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Try something with a bha or aha in it

ae86mommy
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Ugh I have the WORST clogged pores on my nose but I've finally found a routine that works for me :) once or twice a week I do a mask with now! Solutions European clay powder and lemon juice. It's pretty inexpensive. I just mix it and apply to my large pores and rinse once it dries. Also, washing morning and night with the Olay pro x scrub brush thingy with some gentle cleanser on it. Those work for me :) also, not wearing foundation unless you feel you must.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alibrezzy154
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM

do the hot and cold method when you wash your face. 

ex. 

wash you face with warm water to open your pores. then immediatly after take an ice cube and wipe it all over your face and it will shrink them for you. or you can splash cold water on your face. 

Apr1l
by Katie on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Witch hazel every night helped mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I've been using an apricot scrub in the shower about 3x/week and using a Dove exfoliating wipe the other days, it seems to really be helping me.

SpaMom1
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I am an esthetician. One of the best things I tell my clients to use is a product with Vitamin A in it (topically) that is an ingredient like "retinol". Also for clogged pores and enlarged pores the Clarisonic facial brush works awesome. You will notice a decrease in pore size after using it for several months. Don't use a cheaper version of it, rotary brushes don't give you the same results.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)