Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

dental care

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:03 AM
  • 11 Replies

Are you good about going to the dentist? What is your dental routine, like do you floss every night? Do you use dental rinses, do you whiten? What are your favorite toothbrusg, paste, floss, etc?

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gweneveer
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I let my teeth go for a looong time.  I finally had enough, and I decided to get back to the dentist.  I have no dental insurance, so I contacted BU school of dentistry in Boston, and I have been going in for dental work for the past 2 months.  I am in the very beginning stages of Periodontitis, but we are taking care of that, which I am so very lucky we caught it when we did.  I still have all of my original teeth, which is great!  I brush twice daily with whitening toothpaste, and floss every night.  I am almost all caught up with my procedures, and once I finish, I am buying some Crest White strips as a reward!  lol

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I didnt go to the dentist for ten years, didnt have dental coverage and I had this fear of the dentist. Last year I finally went back my husbands job gives us amazing care coverage. I need a full deep cleaning  and I had no gavities :) go me. I brush twice daily and floss at night. I get whatever tooth paste is on sale and with coupons. 

DOMTITI
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 8:42 AM

YES! OCD about it. We are like clockwork with our appointments. My children and I have very wide smiles, you can see all our teeth. lol. I like to keep them healthy and white. 

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I go to the dentist yearly, more if needed.  I floss regularly.

littlemascara
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I do go 2x a year for cleanings.  and the kids.  I'm good about brushing, not always so much about flossing :( but I have healthy teeth.  Poor DH... he broke a tooth and it's getting pulled this morning. :'(

0Glitter0
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:39 AM

i am so trying to get rid of these coffee stains, i used some wash from the dentist and it made it more yellow tint ugh, i don't like bright bright white teeth because it doesnt look natural , but i do need mine whitened

0Glitter0
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:40 AM

root canal here last year :(

MommeisQueen
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I'm good about getting my kids to their appointment s but me and hubby need to get it together in that dept. I am good about brushing (sonic tb), flossing and my at home oral hygiene. I just need to make my dental appointments a PRIORITY.
Bertha21
by Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I LOVE going to the dentist! Lol Yes, I take great care of my teeth! They are nice, white, and straight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I am not great at going, but at almost 30 i have no cavities (knoeck on wood) and white teeth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)