Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you Dress Your Pets?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 22 Replies

http://onmilwaukee.com/images/articles/so/socialcirclepetdress/socialcirclepetdress_fullsize_story1.jpg

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
do11face
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM
That pic is cute.
Nah, I don't dress mine. My golden retriever would never let me and I've never thought about with the pup.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
0Glitter0
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM

we have a Golden Retriever too and a Cockapoo, i was helping my DH pack today for his trip so i had the lint roller out adn he was looking at it and me adn i said to him  Rocket if i rolled this down one paw i would have a new rug, lol

Apr1l
by Katie on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM

never!  When my dog gets groomed they put bows behind her ears but she tears them off lol

do11face
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:23 PM
How funny, our new puppy is a cockapoo!

Quoting 0Glitter0:

we have a Golden Retriever too and a Cockapoo, i was helping my DH pack today for his trip so i had the lint roller out adn he was looking at it and me adn i said to him  Rocket if i rolled this down one paw i would have a new rug, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ae86mommy
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Haha no way. Before my chihuahua passed, we dressed her for special occasions :) she hated it! Lol. My boxer would never let me and my lab would look at me like I was stupid :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:34 AM
My boxer mix wears a bandana sometimes. Never really thought about putting anything else on him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dawnnamarie
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Ummm.... Hell no
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
0Glitter0
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM

they are wonderful doggies, is it male or female? we have a female and had to name her Princess, believe me she lives up to her name, lol

Quoting do11face:

Quoting 0Glitter0:

0Glitter0
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 10:06 AM

i mean like for funny pics , i am thinking about it just for fun, not all the time thing

do11face
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Samson (Sammy) is a boy.
He's a little scrappy but sweet and snuggly. He will be 12 weeks on Monday.
Luna out golden is two now.
She's so big compared to him! Lol.
She could squash his little head like a grape if she wanted.

Quoting 0Glitter0:

they are wonderful doggies, is it male or female? we have a female and had to name her Princess, believe me she lives up to her name, lol

Quoting do11face:

Quoting 0Glitter0:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)