Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

This to this ( how much money and time?)

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM
  • 14 Replies

I'm going from this to another style ill post in replies.

My question is I want an estimate on about how much time it will take and about how much you think it will cost to get it professionally done.

????
Just a guess please.

I live in Asheville nc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AleaKat
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:19 PM

This is what I'm going to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:47 PM

It really depends on the area you live in. Someone in the city would probably charge more than someone in the country or a small town. 

Christy619
by Christy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:09 PM

It probably depends on where you go. I'd guess that it would take a few hours and I have no idea about the cost. Hopefully, someone who is a stylist can give you a better idea. I would guess $150.

0Glitter0
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:12 PM

mine with highlights was 55 dollars and i had long hair but i am from a small town , it took 3 hours for mine so probably about 1 to 2 for yours i am thinking

momof3_dll
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM

It takes around 1-2 hrs for color processing time...then hair cut on top of that at least a half hour but really depends on the salon you go to.  Takes longer at an upscale salon vs something like Fantastic Sams.  Price will vary a lot too.  I'd guess $70-$200 (with tip)

littlemascara
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:20 PM

around my area, your cut would be about $50, and color about $200 in a good salon (that's a lot of processing there)... do you already have color in your hair?

AleaKat
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Yes.

Quoting littlemascara:

around my area, your cut would be about $50, and color about $200 in a good salon (that's a lot of processing there)... do you already have color in your hair?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemascara
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:09 PM

because there's red, it could be more.  Where did you get the red done?  I would return to that salon since they know what they used.  If it's home color, be sure to let them know what brand and color is in there.  I'd make an appt for a cut and color consult, and then make your color appt for another day so you know what you're looking at cost wise.

blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I would guess about 150 too. Looks like 3 different colors in there.

AleaKat
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I have hair ADD.
I dyed it a little before Christmas and now the dork g is coming I want to change it again
I've never been one for subtlety.

Quoting littlemascara:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN