Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cooling Foot lotion

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:46 AM
  • 7 Replies

Any Suggestions?? Can't find anything that I like and works..

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Apr1l
by Katie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Not sure maybe some aloe with peppermint essential oil? Is it for athletes foot?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Amy on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:27 PM

The Body Shop has a peppermint cooling foot lotion that is nice.  They also have it in a spray and gel too. 

littlemascara
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM

here's a good list of 5 different ones

We love peppermint foot creams here at About.com’s skin care site, especially after a long day on our feet. The peppermint cools and soothes tired, aching feet and no matter what shoes you decided to wear, your feel will be left peppermint-y fresh. Peppermint foot lotions never go out of style, no matter if it's summer, fall, winter or spring. If you have one, it will always be your go-to favorite.

Here is 5 of our favorite peppermint foot lotions and creams to try.

J.R. Watkins: Peppermint Rejuvenating Foot Cream

J.R. Watkins: Peppermint Rejuvenating Foot CreamImage courtesy PriceGrabber

J.R. Watkins Peppermint Rejuvenating Foot Cream contains all-natural moisturizing oils and butters. Some of the yummy ingredients include apricot oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, babassu oil, jojoba oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. Add in peppermint oil and it's like heaven in a bottle.

Compare Prices

Burt’s Bees: Peppermint Foot Lotion

Burt’s Bees: Peppermint Foot LotionImage courtesy PriceGrabber

It's probably safe to say that just about everyone has tried a Burt's Bees product and fallen in love with it. Their Peppermint Foot Lotion is another great product that you'll love instantly. And because Burt's Bees seems to be sold just about everywhere you go, you won't have any problem finding it!

Compare Prices

Dr. Sholls: For Her Cooling Peppermint Foot Lotion

Dr. Sholls: For Her Cooling Peppermint Foot LotionImage courtesy PriceGrabber

Dr Sholls: For Her Cooling Peppermint Foot Lotion not only soothes your aching, tired feet, they also help keep your feet smooth with continued use with the inclusion of AHA's or Alpha Hydroxy Acids. AHA's encourage faster skin renewal and will bring healthy smooth skin to the surface faster. Dr. Sholls is sold at must drugstores - check it out next time you're there!

Compare Prices

Carol’s Daughter: Peppermint Foot Lotion

Carol’s Daughter: Peppermint Foot LotionImage courtesy PriceGrabber

When you think of Carol's Daughter skin care products, you typically think about splurging. But that is not the case with their Peppermint Foot Lotion! At only $10, you can treat yourself without breaking the bank.

This lotion is best for those who don't want a strong peppermint-y smell as the peppermint oil is mixed with lemongrass oil for a mild scent we love.

Compare Prices

The Body Shop: Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion

The Body Shop: Peppermint Cooling Foot LotionImage provided by The Body Shop

This is our "splurge" foot lotion, but with double the amount of some of the products on this list, you're getting more bang for your buck. Plus, The Body Shop uses fair trade peppermint oil and cocoa butter for this product, so you can feel good for purchasing it. This peppermint foot lotion is lightweight and soaks in fast, and it's full of the peppermint scent we go crazy for.

0Glitter0
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:25 PM

ive tried the BUrts Bees and it works really good on my feet, i am always on them as a NA

my4boys2002
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM
There's an Epsom salt with peppermint at Walmart I love. It feels so good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:27 PM

They discontinued the one I like so Im still on the search. I think dr watkins and co bigelow make super minty lotions.

sophiesmom07
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I use this one, it's cooling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)